Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I know, I know.....just Shut it!

It has been well over a year, may be more like two since my last blog post.  I want you to know, first and foremost, not a day has gone by that I haven't thought, "OMG I totally need to blog about this!".  The truth of the matter is, The Queen of Insanity has been a busy bee.  My life is on the cusp of a straight jacket - true story!

Quite a bit has happened since my last musings were posted.  I am going to chronicle them for you in my special quick sarcastic fashion and then we are going to call it bygones and move along to present.  Get it? Got it? Good!

Exhibit(s)

A)  Mother, guidance counselor, educator, referee, life coach of four female children; ages 8, 11, 17, 17 (Those last two ages should be a reg flag alone)

B)  Started my own business, Queen Bee's Seams (Yes, please checkout my Facebook Page).  If it's any consolation, I suck at keeping up with that as well - haha

C)  I didn't think exhibits A and B were quite enough, so I got myself some outside employment.  I work at Starbucks as a Barista.  Well, if we are being honest here, I am more like the Queen of Customer Support.  Believe me, there will be lots to read regarding working at a coffee joint - My mantra has become, "Seriously people!?! It's JUST coffee".

D)  I am married to an overachiever, who discovered in the past year he had low testosterone, has since gotten that fixed and now I am married to an overachieving, teenage boy - YAY ME! Please note; "YAY ME" sarcasm at it's finest.

E)  Four examples were quite I enough I think because let's face it, y'all know I could make it all the way to Exhibit Z and begin again with A(a), A(b) so forth and so on.

I have shared with you my best four exhibits insanity excuses for being a shitake blogger and if you can't forgive and forget, that's on you.  However, if you choose to leave now, you will surely be missing out on some of my best work!  Actually, it could be pretty boring stuff; unless you are a living, breathing, human being because you all know I live quite the little fairy tale lifestyle!

Love,
The Queen Of Insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment